We can help our clients create their perfect private cinema or media room. Depending on requirements and budget we can design the perfect system to provide hours of luxury entertainment.
Take a look at our showroom here where you can experience some of the home cinema products and technologies we install. Look below for details.
Home Cinema Components
Typically a private cinema will have a projector (we usually install Runco or Sim 2 – usually on a drop down lift – see Future Automation TV lifts) and a projector screen (usually a drop down screen from Stewart Film Screens or Screen Research).
Home Cinema Installation Considerations
Space, budget and intended use of room are all major considerations. Some clients like to use a room as a games room/media room, which will mean normal seating and a super bright projector that can be watched with the lights on over say a pool table, whilst others prefer to have a dedicated cinema room with cinema seating to give a more authentic cinema/theatre experience.
The size of the room will make a major impact on what can be achieved and he acoustics of the room are vital, so our specialist qualified acoustics experts will work with (and adapt, if necessary) the room’s natural acoustic behaviour to configure a system that sounds its best. Budgets need to be realistic and we normally give our clients three options – good, excellent and awesome.
Home Cinema Consultation and Repair Service
We carry out consultancy on cinemas and theatres worldwide and can advise on a new cinema or effective ways to upgrade and modernise existing ones.
Our Home and Private Cinema Installations
We have installed cinemas all over London and the UK, including luxury projects in One Hyde Park, Knightsbridge, Chelsea, Kensington, Mayfair, Notting Hill, South Kensington, Fulham, Regents Park, St Johns Wood and Home Counties including Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, Sussex and Buckinghamshire.
The Home Cinema Manufacturers We Use and Recommend
Having so much experience with home cinema and home theatre installations, we have worked with a huge number of different brands and manufacturers. Over time, we’ve found ourselves coming back again and again to the following manufacturers for their quality, reliability and the ability to integrate them with home control and automation systems.
- Runco make excellent projectors and have a good range of pricing.
- Stewart film screens and Screen Research make excellent quality bespoke screens
- Bowers & Wilkins, Leon, Linn, Stealth Acoustics and Artcoustic make great speakers with a good range of products and pricing.
- Rotel, Classe and Linn manufacture excellent amplifiers and processors
- Fortress Seating make excellent cinema seats that are very comfortable but also upgradable with D-Box technology that will make them move, vibrate and judder to a movie.
- Kaleidescape is the best movie server that will store our clients DVDs and allow for convenient playback without any trailers.
- Control 4, Savant and Crestron provide reliable control for a cinema room or whole house.