Book Keeper position at KAV London
Contract type – Permanent
Position type – Fulltime
Quickbooks experience essential
Duties will include:
• Maintaining accounts on the 20 or so projects that we have on at any one time
• Purchasing equipment for these projects
• Raising invoices and purchase orders
• Maintaining receipts for the 3 Directors
• Producing weekly figures detailing monies spent over the week
• Producing P & L reports when projects complete
In addition to this you will need to maintain relationships with our suppliers and advise the Project Managers on any possible delays of ordered equipment.
You will be working directly with the MD and will be required to undertake some administrative duties for him.
A sound working knowledge of the following is essential:
We have literally just bought Quickbooks so the successful candidate will need to implement this.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
The ideal candidate will probably be undertaking accountancy studies as the role is (at the moment) too basic for a fully qualified accountant. However, as the company grows, the role will become more demanding which may suit someone who plans to become fully qualified over a 3-4 year period. The salary will depend on experience but will be in the region of £18-24k.
To apply for this position please fill in the form below. All fields are mandatory.[contact-form-7 id=”1409″ title=”Book Keeper Job Application Form”]